NEW STRINGENT CLEANING & PHYSICAL DISTANCING MEASURES FOR SATOLLI CARPET & FLOOR COVERING
The safety and well-being of our customers and installers has always been our top priority. Never has that duty to serve been clearer than it is today. That is why we at Satolli Carpet & Floor Covering are making changes to many of our procedures to employ stringent cleaning and safety practices to support the health and wellness of our customers, employees and vendors.
Now that Ohio has begun to ease the stay-at-home/shelter-in-place orders, we at Satolli Carpet & Floor Covering are bringing back our full workforce and plan to be at full capacity quickly.
It is important that everyone understand the steps we’ve taken to protect all customers and employees from exposure to COVID-19 and any other coronaviruses.
The Center For Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) have issued guidance on preparing workplaces to guard against exposure to COVID-19. In addition, the State of Ohio has issued standards and that we will apply and follow. Whether mandated or just considered suggestions, these guidelines are being applied to minimize everyone’s risk and exposure to customers, vendors and employees.
- Each person that enters the building should verify that they have not had or been exposed to anyone who has had COVID-19, or symptoms of the virus. This verification should include daily checks of temperature and symptoms. Customers are encouraged to follow the same precautions
- We are limiting the number of customers and contractors present at any one time in our showroom and warehouse.
- Satolli Carpet & Floor Covering requires customers, vendors and anyone who enters the building to practice social distancing by mandating they remain at least six feet apart where at all possible.
- Satolli Carpet & Floor Covering will provide a mask and requires that the masks be worn properly. It makes sense for customers and vendors to follow these rules.
- Everyone associated with Satolli Carpet & Floor Covering are required to wash their hands with soap and frequently and use hand sanitizer. Customers are encouraged to follow this practice as well.
- Satolli Carpet & Floor Covering will clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces including sales counters, samples, telephones and doorknobs. We implore our vendors, customers, subcontractors and suppliers to diligently follow these rules to ensure their own safety as well as the health and safety of everyone.
Taking these steps will not absolutely eliminate the risk of exposing someone to the coronavirus but will greatly minimize that risk. Moreover, Satolli Carpet & Floor Covering will monitor state and local governments to ensure that we continue to follow any additional requirements or guidelines necessary to protect the safety and health of all.